your spanish shop
Supporting appealmobile on his world travels

Saturday 7 January 2012

Have you got the balls?

I have decided to reinvent the appealmobile
It is no longer deemed to be sufficient to ride a moped around the world living on €20 a day to attract people to the issues that matter, living in shop doorways and facing mechanical and financial difficulties.
So next week I arrive to camp at the Los Pinguinos, a rally in Valladolid in North Spain, where the overnight temperatures can drop to lows of -10
I will be camping of course in aid of the homeless throughout Europe but I will be adding a new edge to the proceedings.

Tienes los Cojones
Have you got the balls

This is a theme I will be carrying through all my rides from next week.  So stay tuned. You will not be disappointed

No comments: